Tuesday, August 21, 2012

12dp5dt

Today would have been the day my clinic recommends to do and HPT. And just because I do things my way I didn't! I figure I'll do it tomorrow, no point in me worrying for a day if I were to be unhappy with the intensity of the line. So for today I'm free from worrying!

I managed to get myself an awful cold with coughs and sneezes, which trigger bouts of nausea too. Which is somewhat reassuring.

Not much else to update you on, no twinges since yesterday (nice).

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm only just catching up on all the HPT and beta action today! I'm very excited for you but understand your caution. I'm sure that your Penguin is in for the long haul!

Much love
xxx

Momasita said...

So happy to read your recent updates! A cautious congratulations is being sent your way. Keep thinking positive thoughts!

Christa said...

I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see what the first ultrasound shows!!!